- I am really enjoying the conversations I’m having with people regarding the Unleashed Series/Campaign. Encouraging to see people taking their next steps.
- Got to teach on Talents Unleashed yesterday. The big idea was discovering, directing, and deploying your gifts in love, for the good of others. You can watch the sermon here.
- Two Dunkin Donuts employees, who I see most mornings getting my coffee, showed up at CrossPointe Winter Park yesterday!
- I was reminded that mission can be a slow process. It’s oftentimes months, if not years, before people respond to my invitation to check out CrossPointe.
- This upcoming Sunday is a baptism Sunday for us! We have several folks getting baptized. There’s still time to sign up. Just let me know. I love these Sundays!
- Starting a new book with the CrossPointe Winter Park staff – Encounters with Jesus. Looking forward to it.
- I’ve enjoyed watching these music videos as of late. Check out The Box Canyon Sessions.
- Heather and I got to do a pre-marital counseling session with some of our neighbors yesterday. It’s always a fun time getting to know the couple, but it’s also super helpful for Heather and me – so good to revisit these themes. A healthy marriage is a lifetime commitment. It’s good work.
- I’m grateful for all the people who have been praying for our family after the passing of my mother in law. The prayers are felt. We are especially encouraged that the kids seem to be processing/grieving well and that they have caught up in school from being out so many days.
- Hope you have a great week! Thanks for reading.