- really enjoying and being challenged by our #Blessed series on the Beatitudes – you can check it out here.
- working on some Christmas Eve service stuff today – crazy that it’s almost that time of year again.
- Sunday was one of those super encouraging, super full, and super tiring days. Child dedications. Preaching. Wedding planning for a couple in the church. Joint community group cookout. Final partnership class.
- Always love seeing what God does in and through 4 weeks of the gospel partnership class. You really see the gospel taking root deeper and deeper in people’s lives.
- I am no longer going to Dunkin Donuts 2x per day for coffee. Instead, I have been really enjoying utilizing this little device. Related aside…no longer using sugar in my coffee. #babysteps
- been listening to the new Andrew Peterson album on repeat most of the last week. It’s a great compilation of some of his best songs and a few new ones. If you are not familiar with his work, this would be a great introduction. Leave this blog immediately and go purchase. Seriously.
- about a week and a half ago the CrossPointe staff headed to Dallas for the Acts29 North America church planting conference. It was a great time to learn from others, be encouraged and challenged. Grateful to be part of this network. Check out the highlight video here.
- the elders of CrossPointe Winter Park have been spending a lot of time trying to finalize plans for our mid-size training space. Please be praying as we are hoping to finalize lease details this week. Really excited about this next step for us as a church. I think it will be a useful tool for much gospel fruit in 2015.
Below are some pictures from Sunday’s happenings.